The Royal Canadian Mounted Police have an Online University Provocatively titled online documents include:
Stairway to Alcoholism
Don't Get Your Back Up
How to Behave at Funerals of Different Faiths (A Users Guide)
RCMP Members Explore Hutterite Culture [Article]
Here's Scenario C and How to process it from Mischief Scenarios :
Edward McMurray encourages his friend, Edna White, to destroy the will of her late uncle Albert, recognizing that by doing so, she will inherit his fortune, denying this legacy to Cuddles his dog, who is Albert's sole stated beneficiary.
* Offence: Mischief Sub-section 430(3) C.C.
* Definition: Sub-section 430(1) C.C.
* Elements: No new ones.
* Key words: Testamentary instrument (same as in the offence of theft).
* Type of offence: Dual Procedure (Hybrid)
* Punishment: Sub-section 430(3) C.C.
* Party to offence: Edward McMurray, Abettor (liable to same punishment).